How can I help you?
I hope my story inspired you to boost your product or your own career in software development.
Rest assured that, whatever your current level of knowledge, you can get where you want. Here you will find the tools to achieve it, step by step.
After reading my story and consulting my content, do you want to contact me directly?
Great, I would love to hear from you.
Write me if ...
- You have an existential doubt about development that you cannot solve.
- You want to propose a win-win collaboration for both parties.
- You are a brand and you have a really good software product to share. Remember that I don’t publish press releases, I only do content creation collaborations.
- You want to be a guest author on my blog to offer my readers one of your best content.
- You are organizing a congress, event, course or master and you want to hire me as a speaker or teacher.
- You want to recommend new content for my blog or let me know of an error.
Thank you for taking a moment before writing and reviewing these frequently asked questions. Maybe the answer you are looking for is there.
I hope I receive news from you.
Everything you need to know before writing to me
Every week I receive hundreds of e-mails. I know, it’s outrageous and you can imagine how difficult it is for me to answer everything. For that reason, it is vital to classify these messages correctly.
- If you have a simple question about development, I propose a deal: write me a tweet and I’m sure we will answer your question right away with the help of the rest of the community Tweet your question.
- If what happens is that you need technical support, my team will assist you right away. Write to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do you still have a question? Go ahead, I’m looking forward to you telling me a little about yourself, your company and your challenges to decide together the best way to help you achieve your goals. Write me from here.