Take the Design of your Mobile Applications to another level by creating Prototypes
It is the difference between being one more or standing out above all. You will begin to shine as a brand when you genuinely connect with your client, build a valuable tool and, instead of users, have genuine ambassadors.
Here you will discover:
- What to do and what NOT to do in mobile design.
- How to plan, apply and measure your UI / UX.
- How to design your mobile applications of real value.
- How to bill if you want to prototype for others.
Download the perfect complement for this Guide for FREE
My Resource Pack for Prototyping
Where are you now with your prototypes?
Great. Here you will find the design and prototype resources that you need to launch, from scratch, a real and effective mobile application.
Start here if …
- You want to create a new application.
- You want to design mobile applications like a professional.
- You plan to do surveys before designing your application.
- You need to learn from scratch, with clear guidelines and direct application.
Thinking about your current situation, I recommend that you have these free and premium prototype design courses, articles and downloadables available. It is not necessary that you follow a specific order, review them according to what interests you most at all times.
- POST : Definitive guide to understand how Adobe XD works (Coming soon)
- POST : Guide to get the most out of Figma (Coming soon)
- POST : How to do a requirement survey step by step (Coming soon)
- POST : Definitive guide with strategies and tips for designing applications (Coming soon)
- RESOURCE : Template to create prototypes (Coming soon)
- RESOURCE : How to make a thorough analysis of your competition in the mobile market (Coming soon)
- RESOURCE : Your design patterns report with infographics [Power Point Template] (Coming soon)
- RESOURCE : Mini Training to learn to be a great prototype designer (Coming soon)
- RESOURCE : E-book – How to be a good prototype designer of mobile applications (Coming soon)
- RESOURCE : E-Book and Mini Online Design Course for FREE (Coming soon)
- COURSE : Mini Course “Design” (Coming soon)
- COURSE : Mini Course “UX Research” (Coming soon)
- COURSE : Free course “Xamarin Forms” (Coming soon)
- COURSE : Resource pack to succeed with your Prototype (Coming soon)
Then the time has come to take a leap in quality, professionalize management and start planning or analyzing the results of your accounts. Because it is difficult to make decisions if you do not know what you are doing.
This is your site if …
- You want to improve the UI / UX of your mobile applications.
- You need to retain and keep your users more active.
- You are looking for clear guidelines to create value prototypes from today.
- You want to learn how to prepare surveys because you are going to interact with a client.
If so, it will be good to see all these online prototype tools and courses:
- RESOURCE : E-Book – “How to create a Mobile Application from scratch” (Coming soon)
- RESOURCE : How to propose a prototype proposal and budget? (Coming soon)
- RESOURCE : Editable template and real example of proposal for prototypes (Coming soon)
- RESOURCE : How to make a good prototype budget [Includes Template] (Coming soon)
- RESOURCE : Tips and template to create presentations and marketing proposals (Coming soon)
- RESOURCE : How to create the UI/UX portfolio (Coming soon)
- POST : 50 Tools for mobile applications that will make your job easier(Coming soon)
- RESOURCE : How to draw up a contract for a Prototype between brands and suppliers (Coming soon)
- COURSE : Course to get the most out of prototyping tools (Coming soon)
In that case, let’s jump together to the next step. I will teach you to analyze in detail what happens in mobile applications, the secrets to improve the famous engagement with your audience and to masterfully manage the multiple accounts of your clients.
All this will help if you want …
- Thoroughly analyze what is happening right now in your applications.
- Accelerate your conversions and leads.
- Budget and manage multiple prototypes as an agency.
- Monitor and present results reports.
These templates and prototype strategy courses are made for you:
- RESOURCE : Digital analytics guide: How to measure your ROI and conversions (Coming soon)
- RESOURCE : Template to create a mobile budget(Coming soon)
- RESOURCE : Briefing template for mobile applications: conditions, public and budget (Coming soon)
- RESOURCE : Excel Template – Report Template with App Center (Coming soon)
- RESOURCE : Template for report of applications launched in stores (Coming soon)
- POST : 15 little known tools for entrepreneurs (Coming soon)
- COURSE : Course to create a successful application that gives you money(Coming soon)
- COURSE : Course “Create and launch your online application” (Coming soon)
- COURSE : Course of initiation, development and promotion of the brand of your application (Coming soon)
Here you have tools to work with Prototypes
Create interfaces and user experience of your prototypes with this tool. In my agency we also use Figma which is a powerful tool.
This is a guide for consistent cross-platform designs. We do not use it 100% but it is always good to take it into consideration just like Cupertino .