Learning Xamarin Forms will help you create well-structured and easy-to-maintain mobile applications.
Nowadays, any development company, small business or freelancer that wants to have a good development architecture, good support, constant updates, supported business environments, etc. uses Xamarin and if it wants to support several platforms use Xamarin Forms.
Are you delivering applications on time and on a budget or do you feel that you are falling behind in development processes?
Here you will become a master of Xamarin Forms, although you have never touched this tool before. In this guide, I will go from the most basic to the most advanced.
Here you will discover:
- You will learn to create applications with Xamarin Forms to get the results you want.
- You will know how to monitor and analyze your applications (without anyone’s help).
- You will create applications with me from scratch (to be sure that you are doing well).
- You will discover how are the applications that users like and get loyalty.
Download the perfect complement for this Guide for FREE
My Resource Pack for Creating Mobile Applications with Xamarin Forms
Where are you now with Xamarin Forms?
Let me tell you something: one of my common challenges is to make or create mobile applications as well as possible without greatly increasing delivery times. Who says you can’t get results in a short time? I promise you that it is possible if you have everything well structured.
Start here if …
- You have never used Xamarin Forms and you want to understand how it works.
- You have used another framework, but it has not worked.
- You want to understand perfectly how you should create applications with Xamarin according to the point where you are.
What do you think if you start with these articles, downloadables and courses that I have selected for you? Here I leave you the most important. It is not necessary that you follow them in order, choose the one that interests you most right now.
- COURSE: Free Course “Xamarin Forms”
- POST : Xamarin Forms Learning Guide
- POST : What code behind means
- POST : CSharp for Markup in Xamarin Forms
- POST : Design tools in Xamarin Forms
- RESOURCE : Ebook – 7 tactics to structure your projects with Xamarin Forms
- POST : Examples, and tips for creating applications in Xamarin Forms
You have already taken the most important step: create an application and that is great because the most difficult thing you have already done. Now is the time to understand what works and why and what are the right tools to make your applications a success.
This is your site if …
- You have already created an application and want to improve it.
- You need to automate the development processes and you don’t know how or why it is essential.
- You want to publish your applications with the best practices and you don’t know how to start.
- You want to learn to receive feedback to reach your ideal user directly.
- You need to report your applications to analyze the results.
If I were in your place (which, in fact, I was at the beginning), I would like to have these resources at hand:
- COURSE : Course“Xamarin Forms and Shell” (Coming soon)
- POST : Shell, Visual and CollectionView
- POST : [Practical guide] What is Xamarin Forms Shell, how it works and how is configured (Coming soon)
- POST : How to get more out of Xamarin Forms Shell (Coming soon)
- POST : Validation Rules for Xamarin
- POST : ValidationRules – Validating Our Model
- POST : Tools to optimize application development with Xamarin Forms
- POST : Guide – How to reduce the size of your applications in Xamarin Forms (Coming soon)
- RESOURCE : Template to structure projects in Xamarin Forms (Coming soon)
- RESOURCE : Test Template – Unit Testing and TestUI in Xamarin Forms (Coming soon)
- POST : Xamarin Forms Visual Material Design and its influence on design (Coming soon)
- POST : How much does it cost to launch an application in Xamarin Forms? Price Guide (Coming soon)
- POST : Mobile DevOps Guide: Introduction to App Center
!! Congratulations!! I see that you have already fought a few battles with Xamarin Forms. Now we are going to win the war, aren’t we? I want to help you scale your applications, measure them correctly and get the best results.
Start here if …
- You want to learn how to scale applications with Xamarin without fear.
- You want to automate and manage development processes.
- You plan to create applications that need to be constantly updated.
- You need to analyze the results of your applications in a professional way.
I am sure that these resources will make your job easier:
- POST : Azure DevOps and App Center for Unit Testing and User Interfaces (Coming Soon)
- RECURSO : Projections of results with Xamarin Forms [Video + template] (Coming Soon)
- POST : How to sync App Center with app stores (Coming Soon)
- CURSO : Course “Azure DevOps and App Center” (Coming Soon)
Here you have tools to work with Xamarin Forms
Create user interfaces and declarative styles with C # instead of XAML in Xamarin Forms in a very fluid and understandable way.
This wonderful plugin validates data, entered by users, that can be used to inform them about the validation performed.
It can be used to apply the Material Design rules to Xamarin.Forms applications, creating applications that look very identical on iOS and Android.
It provides a unique cross-platform API that works with any Xamarin.Forms, Android, iOS or UWP application that can be accessed from a shared code, no matter how the user interface is created.